It was great to have you join us in Dallas and share the campus community retail experience! We hope you gained new ideas for your store, made connections with colleagues, and saved with Show Specials.
Wrap-up your CAMEX experience:
Share your CAMEX photos and videos.
Congratulations, NACS Award Winners!
- Debbie Harvie, CCR, Managing Director, University Community Services, UBC Bookstore, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, received the Order of the NACS Eagle Award.
- The NACS Humanitarian Award was presented to two leaders the industry lost this year: Bryan Pearce, CEO, University Book Store, University of Washington, Seattle , and Roger Reynolds, Director, BYU Bookstore, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT.
- Melanie Sparks, CCR, Interim Executive Project Director, University of New Mexico Bookstore, received the Aspen Award.
- Tommye Miller, retired, VSU Bookstore, Valdosta State University, received the NACS Foundation Distinguished Service Award.
- UC Davis Stores, University of California-Davis, was the recipient of the 2014 Innovation Achievement Award.
CAMEX and Ed Expo—together again in Atlanta!
See you next year!
CAMEX 2015 | Atlanta, GA | Feb. 20-24