Calling young professionals!
Looking for a way to get connected and start making your mark on the industry? The NACS 20/30 Club is all about you!
The NACS 20/30 Club is led by 20-30 something volunteers and NACS staff to offer young professionals ways to network before, during, and after CAMEX!
How to Get Involved
- Send your name and contact information to 2030ClubReply@nacs.org. We'll put you on the e-mail list to make sure you get timely information about CAMEX and special programs for NACS 20/30 Club members.
- Become a member of the 20/30 Club Hub Community— a place where you can ask questions or look for suggestions from your peers.
- Join the 20/30 Club group on
- Pick up a 20/30 Club ribbon for your CAMEX badge at the NACS Opportunity Hub.
- Attend special 20/30 Club events including:
Volunteer/Platinum Club Lounge Powered by the NACS 20/30 Club:
- Priority Seating: For all Mega Sessions and The College Store Magazine's 20th Annual Fashion Show Sponsored by MV Sport
- Alison Levine: Friday, February 20 at 10:15 a.m.
- Erik Qualman: Friday, February 20 at 4:00 p.m.
- Erik Wahl: Saturday, February 21 at 10:15 a.m.
- Nightly Meet-up: Meet up with your colleagues. Location TBA.
- Friday, February 20 at 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 20 at 9:00 p.m.
Located on the show floor, it is a place for you to relax and hang out.
- Get refreshed by grabbing some snacks
- Un-stress by playing some of your favorite childhood games
Be sure to check back for more details and updates.
Questions? Want to help out during CAMEX? E-mail 2030ClubReply@nacs.org.