CAMEX 2014 Exhibitor Schedule
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (formerly Dallas Convention Center), 650 S. Griffin St., Dallas, TX 75202
Booth Rules & Regulations (PDF)
*Exhibitors have access to the show floor at 8 a.m. on trade show days. We ask that attendees and exhibitors exit the show floor at the close of show on trade show days so that we may secure the show floor for everyone as soon as possible!
- July: Sponsorship opportunities online.
- September: Registration and housing open. Announcement with links will be e-mailed to you. The official housing contractor will again be Experient. Be wary of housing scams.
- Mid-September: Exhibitor Directory goes live. Submit your online listing including show specials, product categories, and company contact info. Login link and password with be e-mailed to the CAMEX trade show contact.
- October 7: Show Specials due to be included (FREE of charge) in the Hot Stuff Guide (an insert to The College Store magazine).
- November: Exhibitor Service Kit available online. Exhibitor updates e-mailed to CAMEX contact person will include login and password.
- December 16: All exhibitor information due for the onsite program/exhibitor directory.
- December 16: Show specials are due for the attendee badge mailing.
- January/February: Official contractor's early order deadlines. Order early to save money!
- January/February: REGISTRATION DEADLINES - To receive exhibitor badges by mail submit badge request form by January 10th. Register online from January 11th through Feb. 21st and pick-up your badges onsite. After February 21st register onsite.
- March 7-8, 2014: Exhibitor set up at Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas (formerly Dallas Convention Center), TX.
- March 9-11, 2014: CAMEX Trade Show open.
- March 11-12, 2014: Exhibitor Tear Down
The National Association of College Stores (NACS) plays a key role in serving its members by tracking the higher education retail market and reporting the latest findings. View the facts and figures.