Calling young professionals!
Looking for a way to get connected and start making your mark on the industry? The NACS 20/30 Club is all about you!
The NACS 20/30 Club is led by 20-30 something volunteers and NACS staff to offer young professionals ways to find each other, connect, and network before, during, and after CAMEX!
How to Get Involved
- Send your name and contact information to 2030ClubReply@nacs.org. We'll put you on the e-mail list to make sure you get timely information about CAMEX.
- Become a member of the 20/30 Club Hub Community where we engage in weekly discussions by hosting “Photo a Day” challenges, show and tells, sharing career advice and more.
- Join the 20/30 Club group on ...if you're into that.
Watch for announcements about special programs for NACS 20/30 Club members by e-mail, or in the 20/30 Club Hub Community.
- Pick up a 20/30 Club ribbon for your CAMEX badge.
- Attend special 20/30 Club events including:
- Priority Seating: For all Mega Sessions and The College Store Magazine’s 19th Annual Fashion Show Sponsored by MV Sport
- Mike Abrashoff: Friday, March 7 at 10:15 a.m.
- Doug Stephens: Friday, March 7 at 4:00 p.m.
- Simon Sinek: Saturday, March 8 at 10:15 a.m.
- Friends of the Foundation Reception: Must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, February 7, 2014.
- Nightly Meet Up: Meet up with your colleagues at The Owner’s Box located in the Omni Dallas Hotel
- Friday, March 7 at 9:00 pm
- Monday, March 10 at 9:00 pm
- Volunteer/Platinum Club Lounge Powered by the NACS 20/30 Club: Located on the show floor, come hangout and learn how you can get more involved in your association.
Questions? Want to help out during CAMEX? E-mail 2030ClubReply@nacs.org.