The city where BIG Things Happen boasts more than 12,000 places to eat, 4.6 million people to meet, and an endless list of attractions.
Dallas can be reached by air through two major airports with 500+ direct connections and 2,000+ flights daily. Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) and Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW) are a short drive from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (KBHCCD).
After the sessions end and the show floor closes, the city of Dallas is a trove of entertainment. Learn what it means to talk Texan and take in the sounds, sights, smells, and tastes of the BIG D with:
- A revamped restaurant scene within walking distance
- Lively nightlife and entertainment in nearby West End and Victory Park
- Low cost and free options to travel around town:
- DART rail station with covered access to the convention center—just $2.50 ride to airports!
- Free shuttle bus (DART D-Link)
- Free Dallas Streetcars near convention center
- A shopping mecca—from outlets to upscale shops
Discover more about our host city, Dallas: www.camex.org/Dallas