- April 24, 2017: CAMEX 2018 exhibit applications due to be included in first round online space draw.
- Week of May 8: First round online space draw/booth assignment.
- July: CAMEX exhibitor list and floor plan available online.
- July: Sponsorship opportunities available online. Contact email@example.com for best opportunities.
- August 1: Final CAMEX 2018 Booth Payment is due.
- August 7: CAMEX Education Session Proposals due to be submitted.
- September: Enter your CAMEX 2018 exhibitor information online including Show Specials, product categories, brands, and company contact info.
(It's like FREE ADVERTISING to drive buyers to your booth!) Statistics show that the earlier your online listing is populated the more value you get from it!
- September 6: Registration and Housing open. Announcement with links will be emailed to you. The CAMEX official housing contractor is Experient. Be wary of housing scams. If in doubt, check the housing page or call (800) 622-7498 before giving your credit card information to anyone!
- Early October: Show Specials must be submitted online to be included free of charge in the Hot Stuff Guide (an insert in The College Store magazine's print and digital versions.)
- Late November: Exhibitor Service Kit available online. Exhibitor updates emailed to CAMEX contact person will include login and password.
The National Association of College Stores (NACS) plays a key role in serving its members by tracking the higher education retail market and reporting the latest findings. View the facts and figures.